Tuesday 23 March 2010

Welcome!!

Hello All!!
Welcome to my first official blog here.
I have always wanted to blog, in my high school years, I swore I was going to be a journalist. Actually, I was. I was a freelance writer for The Fresno Bee, and worked on 2 high school newspapers. Now, I can combine my love of Hollywood and my writing together. This way, I can be my own boss!! Of course, I am not getting paid. LOL!!

Now, let me get a couple things out of the way. I plan to always post respectful news. Plus I will retract any statement I make which can be proven false. If you find contradictory information, please feel free to send me sources, so I can check. :)

This blog is going to be from my point of view, but I will post what I can verify as fact. If it is a rumor, I will state it as such.

Thank you for checking out my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment