Thursday 25 March 2010

A movie I would like to see remade

Flowers in the Attic.

The original was creepy, and the book even creepier. They are remaking all of these movies that won big in their day. But Flowers in the Attic is a bit of a cult classic, in my opinion. They are rem-making Rocky Horror Picture Show, why not remake Flowers in the Attic? (I am by no means comparing these 2 in style or success!! Just the fact that they are both considered cult classics.)

I could see this one being a success if they did remake it!!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? They're redoing RHPS?! How is it possible that I've never heard this?! ACK! No one can replace Tim Curry -- and I think he's a bit aged now to reprise the role in it's full, corseted glory. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was exactly my thought. The movie was perfection in itself!!
    I am not a member of IMDBpro and that seems to be where all the good info is these days. I will get some more info as it leaks. :P

    ReplyDelete